Easy Boat Neck Tunic Crochet Pattern
SKU: PB084 - 01
Designs By: Joyce Bragg & Maggie Weldon
Skill Level: Easy
Sizes: To fit Women's -
Small - 32 - 34 inches
Medium - 36 - 38 inches
Large - 40 - 42 inches
Extra Large - 44 - 46 inches
2X - 48 - 50 inches
3X - 52 - 54 inches
1) Instructions are given for Small, with Medium, Large and Extra Large in parentheses.
2) For Size 2X use Medium Worsted Weight yarn and follow instructions for Large size.
3) For Size 3X use Medium Worsted Weight yarn and follow instructions for Extra Large.
Materials: Yarn Needle;
FOR SMALL (MEDIUM, LARGE, XL):
Sport Weight Yarn :
- 15 (15, 18, 18) oz; 1255 (1255, 1506, 1506) yds;
[425 (425, 510, 510) g; 1150 (1150, 1380, 1380) m]
- 21 (21, 24, 24) oz; 1757 (1757, 2008, 2008) yds;
[595 (595, 680, 680) g; 1610 (1610, 1840, 1840) m]
(Caron Spa - Ocean Spray & Naturally - used in models.)
FOR 2X AND 3X:
Worsted Weight Yarn :
- 28 oz; 1576 yds; [800 g; 1440 m]
- 35 oz; 1970 yds; [1000 g; 1800 m]
Sizes G-6 (4.25 mm) and H-8 (5.00 mm) or sizes needed to obtain gauge.
For Light Worsted Weight Yarn:
With larger hook - 16 hdc = 4"; 13 hdc rows = 4"
For Medium Worsted Weight Yarn:
With larger hook - 14 hdc = 4"; 12 hdc rows = 4"
Crochet Pattern for Easy Boat Neck Tunic
From a day at the shore to a night out with the girls, a workday at the office, or even date night, there's no occasion these tunics aren't perfect for! You can dress them up with your favorite accessories, or wear them around town as you do errands – even lounge around house! Made up of sport or worsted weight yarns, the Boatneck Tunic is one of the most versatile pieces you could have in your wardrobe. This crochet pattern will bring you pizzazz and comfort year round!
It gets even better – the tunic crochet pattern can be either made longer or shorter for a myriad of looks. You could pair the longer one with a cute belt and tights, or wear the shorter length with some jeans or dress pants, or whatever your closet recommends to you! With so many options, you won't ever have to worry about not having something to wear, so get started today on the Boatneck Tunic!