3 Minute Starbella Arctic Finger (Hand) Chained Scarf Free Pattern
Click banners to purchase these Maggie's Crochet Patterns and Supplies
Free Pattern is below.
Original Design By: Maggie Weldon
Size: 81" (202 cm)
Materials: 1 Skein Starbella Arctic Yarn
YES - YOU REALLY CAN MAKE A SCARF IN 3 MINUTES!!!
1. Unwrap hank of yarn. Remove Ties.
2. Make a slip knot at one end. Slip Knot Loop needs to be big enough to slide over your hand like a bracelet.
3. The hand with the loop will be your "WORKING HAND" Either hand works. The long end of the yarn will be your "WORKING YARN"
4. While holding the base of the chain with your opposite hand, grab the working yarn with your working hand and pull the strand though the loop on your hand. Slide the first loop off your hand as you pull up a loop of working yarn. This loop now becomes the working loop.
5. Continue pulling up new loops and dropping the previous loop.
6. When you get to the end make a very small loop and pull the strand completely through the last loop. Pull gently to secure. Weave in end.
Everything is shown in the videos.
Watch the right handed video:
Watch the left handed video:
Click the banners below to buy these popular crochet patterns!