Learn To Crochet For Lefties! Class DVD
Four exclusive projects are included in this class taught by Kathy Lashley.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Properly and comfortably hold your hook and yarn.
- Find important information on the yarn label.
- Understand a written pattern and the abbreviations used.
- Create all the basic stitches used in crochet.
- Work in rows and rounds.
- Change yarn colors.
- Use the mattress stitch to join edges, creating an invisible seam.
Total Run Time: 1 hr. 58 min.
Skill Level: Beginner